Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Oh my! I forgot to hit post last night! LOL! So now I am having to retype my entire entry! LOL! :) I had written this long blog speaking of free tutorials and patterns. If you are a beginner, sometimes free is your best friend. Other times, it makes you want to never pick up needle and thread again! :) I thought it would be fun to do a sewalong this week :) I was thinking of using the newsboy hat pattern at diynetwork.com!!! :)

http://images.scrippsweb.com/DIY/2007/02/15/duct233_newsboy_cap.pdf


That is the pattern! :)

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/cr_needle_arts/article/0,2025,DIY_13768_5353949_03,00.html

^^Instructions :) While the pattern leaves a lot to be desired it is still basic enough for you to get the idea of it all! :) I won't be using traditional fabric because the ones I make will be for the girlie-qs :D So, I promise to post it before next Tuesday. :) (That far out since I will be making two!) LOL!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

And yes, you will get two posts today since this didn't post last night! Talk about a D'oh moment! LOL!

Happy Sewing!