Monday, September 03, 2007

Humph!

Well, I promised one post per day about sewing. Today has been SUCH a long drawn out ordeal... (We ripped up the floors in our house and the bedroom floor is just now drying ;( We have all of the things that were in our bedroom pushed into the living room. :( GRRR >:<>
On to sewing. :) I want to inform you of what machines I have. This way if you need to ask a question you will have an idea of whether I can help or not... LOL! :)
I have a Singer 7462 (my first love) :D And consider myself an intermediate user.
I have a Singer 4 thread serger (my first mortal enemy) and consider myself a beginner.
I plan on purchasing a Singer Quantum Futura in March :D heheheheheheehhehe!

So, what machines do you have? Do you have a good hand stitch? I don't ! :P LOL! ;) With the floors torn out and the beautiful hardwoods glistening below I am able to plan on what I am sewing for my bedroom :) I have curtains I made in the living room and kitchen. Curtains, pillows and throws in the girls room :) Time for a total revamp in my room :P :) Woooohooo!