Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mood: Bitchy ! Sobbing, irritable as hell! >:<
You know.. I always try to be thankful for everything in life that I have. Here lately is getting pretty hard as Kammie's migraines are increasing in frequency and intensity :( She is going to the podiatrist tomorrow to schedule her surgery. Zoe is going to the ENT on the 22nd because she has gotten strep 8 times since her tonsillectomy. :( I just wish they would get better. I think about it every day and constantly beg for someone to help. I thought my requests were answered. A pediatric neurologist called and could see us on Thursday! What a miracle! Well... that is what I thought. :( We leave out here at 10 am to make it to an 11 am appt. Well, no more than 15 minutes down the road the car breaks down. It overheats! AGAIN! :( so I pull over at the auto store (luck I guess) buy 15 dollars worth of fluids and call Justin witching! Well Kammie and I decide to make the best out of a bad situation and head on over the Dairy Queen for ice cream. After all, she says she thinks maybe icecream will make the headaches go away. :) I love her. :D She is so full of sweet innocence! :) SO we treat ourselves to icecream while waiting for Daddy (superman she says) :D He comes to the rescue and we are off again. Headed to somewhere off of hwy 29 (this is the best that the ditz receptionist can tell me) We went all the way to tucker 100 miles away.... No office I end up traveling this 3 times thinking I was just being stupid and not seeing the office. (mind you our budget is tight and with the price of gas at 2.40 a gallon I really cannot afford this). I end up going into this Family Healthcare office and having a complete and total nervous/mental breakdown. We have been trying to get Kammie seen since December for pete's sake! They were so sweet. They gave Kammers to Lollies and gave me a glass of water and told me it would be okay. Gee, what an arse I am. Sitting there sobbing in some strange doctors office. The ladies there were so nice that they decided to call the office and get directions. When the nurse gets off the phone ... she looks at me and says" hun you need to find a different doctor" LMAO Gah, I wish I could. Every other child neurologist (there is like 8 of them?) can't see her til august and it cannot wait that long. so there I go, bawling like a baby again. You have got to understand exactly how awful I feel about all of this. I am Supermom. Never miss a beat and never miss an apt. Well, today we did and I just couldn't bear it... Had it been a dental appt or routine check up maybe I would have faired better. But today we were on the edge of knowing what caused Kammers migraines....................